My client - a global electronics company with offices worldwide - is looking for someone to work with the European Environmental Manager on a range of regulatory and compliance issues.
Based in Manchester, this is an excellent opportunity for you to join a global brand and ensure they are legally compliant and to drive forward their environmental offering.
As the technical specialist for environmental compliance issues, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a degree in a relevant discipline, either environmental or chemistry
- experience of working within a product stewardship or regulatory compliance role
- familiarity with ISO 14001 standards
- experience of dealing with a range of product stewardship
- you will be experienced and up to date with relevant legislation (both UK and EU) in environmental compliance and REACH, WEEE and RoHS
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and an appreciation of different cultures as you will be liaising with people and senior managers in other countries
- coordinating GHG data across the business in accordance to ISO 14064 standards
If you tick the boxes above and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to hearing from you soon.