Do you have a passion for working for an ethically minded organisation? Do you have experience working internationally, preferably in Asia and Africa? Do you have experience in an Evaluations Manager capacity? If so, I'd be really keen to speak to you.
Allen & York has partnered with one of the leading investment organisations with offices in London to help secure an Evaluations Manager to sit within their Development Impact Team and work on projects in Asia and Africa. Working across various sectors, including education, agribusiness and manufacturing, my client is a hugely successful organisation, working rigorously to a set of ethical standards which they hold up to every decision they make.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a strong academic background, including a relevant Masters degree
- c.7 years' experience working in development, either for a management consultancy or within the investment sector
- experience of conducting development impact evaluations within the private sector would be extremely desirable
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written as you will be liaising with existing partner organisations and a number of external stakeholders
- sound project management skills, and experience of managing a portfolio of projects
- you will have experience of leading a team of consultants
- as mentioned above, relevant work experience in Africa and Asia would be beneficial
This is a senior appointment to join the business on a 12 month fixed term contract. If you would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.