|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
This is a fantastic opportunity to provide key support to and directly work with the Founder and CEO of the business,as well as supporting the rest of the Executive Team and will be at the hub of this fast growing and dynamic business.
Flexibility and the ability to respond to the changing requirements of a growing business are crucial to the role and at this exciting stage of the company's development.
We are looking for someone who will not shy away from a challenge but relish the opportunity to use initiative.
Typical Duties Include:
- Scheduling meetings and providing Executive Assistant services for the CEO;
- Making travel arrangements for CEO and other company members;
- Diary and time management;
- Writing and responding to emails and dealing with general enquiries directed to CEO;
- Answering the main company phone, main company email and channelling requests;
- Supporting the commercial team in London;
- Maintaining a filing system and ensuring office supplies are kept up to date;
- General office administration; and
- Working closely with the Head of Communications to schedule PR events and activities
Experience and Skills Required:
- At least 2 years in a similar role;
- Flexibility and adaptability to work with new software and management systems;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, make judgements with use of initiative;
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines;
- Reliable, enthusiastic, with excellent communication skills;
- Confident at liaising with staff and managers and communicating information;
- Good use of Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Strong problem solving approach to fault finding.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000pa