Seeking Experienced Recruitment Consultants to work in niche technical markets covering National and International roles.
Based in our own fantastic offices in the beautiful Bournemouth area ALLEN & YORK have 20+ years of market specific experience and are recognised recruitment experts in the markets we specialise in. Our client base is extensive and includes some of the largest and well known organisations across multiple sectors. We are now seeking new personnel due to growth in our sectors alongside planned business strategy.
Experienced Recruitment Consultants
Based Near Bournemouth
Salary: Negotiable basic with commission structure based on personal delivery
We are not a standard recruitment company, we don’t drink beer because it is Friday, we don’t send CV’s to hit our quotas, we don’t call clients to make up our BD targets. We don’t even have a placement bell!
ALLEN & YORK are a leading international technical recruitment consultancy, we are looking to hire experienced recruitment professionals who would like to build a successful long-term career in technical recruitment.
Our success is based on our ability to deliver in specialist markets. To do this it is critical that we know our markets, understand our clients and their needs, get to know the people who have the skills in the markets we work in and demonstrate that clients and candidates come first. Sure it takes time and it can be hard work but our candidates & clients can tell the difference.
If you have gained experience in recruitment and are looking for something different, where you can enjoy a high degree of autonomy and use that to drive your own destiny then a career at Allen & York could be for you.
For the right individual, who can demonstrate professionalism, dedication, tenacity, problem-solving skills and the drive to succeed combined with an honest and ethical approach, the possibilities and scope for development and progression are limitless!
As an experienced recruitment professional you will already have some skills and knowledge of recruitment process but be willing to learn and adapt your previous approach to new markets you might find yourself in at ALLEN & YORK.
You will be actively involved in candidate acquisition, management and headhunting to specific searches. You will manage your own campaigns from start to finish and work collaboratively with colleagues when projects require.
To further develop your desk you will also be responsible for sourcing new clients and building influential relationships with companies who will come to rely on your professionalism and dedication.
Responsibilities for a 360 recruiter include:
- Identifying and contacting prospective candidates against exacting job specifications
- Manage relationships with high quality candidates
- Advise and influence
- Developing accounts and client relationships
- Attending sector specific events and client meetings
- Creation of attractive adverts and managing candidate response.
- Client business development and networking
- Vacancy specific project work.
- Interviewing, short listing and presenting candidates to clients.
Key Experience Attributes Required:
- Previous recruitment experience ideally in technical or professional markets
- Be ambitious, energetic and enthusiastic to learn.
- Have great relationship building skills
- Be persuasive and willing to lead discussions.
- Have the entrepreneurial drive and passion to succeed.
- A strong academic record, with a degree qualification.
- Be able to work collaboratively
The role offers engaging and stimulating work, the company offers you space to grow and develop your skills and knowledge, training on a formal, informal basis alongside support from immediate managers and colleagues including a dedicated research team.
We look forward to receiving your application.