|Job Title:||Facilities, Buildings and Asset Surveyor|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Sussex|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
I am looking for an experienced Facilities, Buildings and Asset Surveyor to work in the public sector working with a forward thinking local authority in the heart of Southern England. Properties will include maintenance management of a large campus housing 300 + staff, playgrounds, leisure centres and public halls. The role will be based in the Crawley/ Horsham area with travel to Mid Sussex locations as and when required.
The role will also include the management and monitoring of subcontractors and external consultants. Reporting into the Facilities and Services Team Leader your role will be to undertake condition surveys/ dilapidation reports of property assets, plant and equipment and to keep regular update and management of the asset database.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Relevant degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineer or Building Services
- Relevant qualification of LCIBSE, End Tech LCIBSE or equivalent
- Experience procuring and managing repair and maintenance contracts
- Previously knowledge of managing maintenance and M&E services in commercial buildings
- Preferable knowledge of asbestos surveying and working with swimming pools and leisure facilities, desirable but not essential
- Full driving license and use of own vehicle
- Flexible with working hours with some evening/ weekend work as required
This is a great opportunity to work within a growing Estates and Facilities Services Team in a glorious part of the UK, our client will offer an attractive package to the right candidate including free parking, subsidised gym membership, generous pension scheme and personal and professional training opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Gemma on 01202 888 986