|Job Title:||Facilities Co-Ordinator|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £31000.00 per annum|
|Duration:||8 weeks +|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
An interesting opportunity has recently become available for promising Facilities Co-Ordinator to join the FM team reporting to the Facilities Manager in a busy office based in High Holburn. Our client is an independent professional body working in the public service sector.
This role is offered on a temporary/fixed term contract basis. Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
The role will focus predominantly on;
- Oversee the operation of the security systems including, amending, deleting & monitoring security access cards for all staff as required. Ensure that card records are constantly updated & that all security procedures are followed.
- Process FM helpdesk calls, ensuring that appropriate action is taken to resolve calls promptly, that customers are kept updated and that any issues are reported upwards to the Deputy Head of Facilities Management as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate room bookings and ensure meeting rooms are available /set up as required and that all audio visual/VC/IT equipment and any catering requested is provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Monitor, order and maintain adequate stocks of printed stationery: letterheads, compliment slips, business cards, ID cards etc.
- Co-ordinate small medium FM projects, including office moves. This will also include the ordering and delivery of office furniture/equipment etc. ensuring procurement procedures are followed & that best value is achieved.
- Arrange for repairs and manage the maintenance of the premises/plant/equipment. This may include IPCC fleet vehicles.
- Deliver the full range of Facilities support services including mail room, catering services, visitor management, reception, cleaning, general maintenance, contractor management, procurement of goods & services etc.
- As on site Health & Safety Representative, assist the FM Team with the implementation, monitoring and record keeping of all Health & Safety matters and other legislation as appropriate. This will include H&S advice & support to regional staff and advising on and dip sampling risk assessments.
- Assist the Security Team with the implementation of Security Policies and the provision of security induction briefings.
- Raise purchase orders, process invoices, record financial transactions as required and within financial/procurement guidelines.
- Escort and supervise contractors as required
- Line manage Facilities Assistants/Administrators/Receptionist
You will have;
- A Level intellect
- High degree of organisational ability and attention to detail
- An experienced administrator with a minimum of 1 years recent experience, preferably in the public sector
- Precise and accurate working style
- Experience of delivering Facilities Management services including responsibility for maintenance and building management
- Self-starter, able to work unsupervised and on own initiative with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- IT literate with the ability to use MS Word, Excel, Outlook, FM Helpdesk software.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including tact, discretion and experience of liaising with representatives from external organisations
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work in consultation with the Deputy Head of Facilities Management
- Good time management
- Must be a team player who is willing to pitch in to get the job done
- Experience of using PC based security systems
- Experience of basic maintenance
- Ability to resolve basic problems with photocopiers and other equipment.
- Experience of supervising contractors/small works
- Experience of working within a facility or operationally focussed service delivery function.
For further information please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.