|Job Title:||Facilities Maintenance Technician|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London - South West London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
We are looking for a passionate M&E Facilities based multi skilled engineer to work at a busy Data Communications company on behalf of a leading Global Services provider. This will be based near Twickenham.
Good development opportunities for the right candidate.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Self-motivated delivery of M&E tasks (both preventative and reactive)
- Knowledge of emergency response/standby/call out activities and protocols
- Recognised Apprenticeship essential
- Be or have ambition to become an Authorised Person
- H&S focused with training to support (employer-based qualifications acceptable)
- Skill card (Gold Level)
- Ability to deal with conflicting priorities.
- 17th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations
- Water hygiene L8
- BMS Controls Experience / HVAC Experience
- Experience of operation of UPS, Standby Power and Critical Environment Cooling would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of F-Gas an advantage (F-Gas handling not required)
01202 888 986 ext 226