Your opportunity to take the next step in your FM career, by joining a creative and innovative UK based construction company.
You will be managing a portfolio of accounts, delivering construction and maintenance services to a wide range of commercial and public sector clients.
You will have
- Experience of managing large accounts across the corporate and public sector over a 5-year period.
- Proven track record of developing new client relationships.
- Experience of delivering total facilities management services.
- Excellent commercial acumen, preferably with experience of running a large P&L
- Experience of managing and leading a UK wide team
- Relationship building and communication skills.
Qualifications & Experience
- You will have a minimum of 5 years' experience within facilities management.
- You must hold a full driving licence.
If you would like further information about this position, please contact Bev Brackpool at ALLEN & YORK on 01202 888986 Ext. 237 or simply apply.
We look forward to receiving your application.