|Job Title:||Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £31000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is recruiting for a Facilities Manager for a prestigious world renowned site in the Wiltshire area. The facilities managers' primary purpose will be to provide a high quality maintenance and facilities service for the site.
- Provide a comprehensive maintenance service with operational responsibility for all technical aspects of the facility including; Electrical Servicing and Testing, BMS, Ground Source Pumps, Waste Water, Buildings & Civil Engineering and Grounds Maintenance.
- Ensure that all Facility services provided are efficient, timely and customer focused and that building, security and health and safety are maintained at all times.
- Provide work plans and quality assurance for M&E working closely with Resident Engineer Electrical, Resident Engineer Waste Water and Facilities Assistant who will carry out maintenance duties.
- Manage and monitor delegated maintenance budgets; be responsible for providing timely and accurate reports on maintenance budgets.
- Build and maintain effective collaborative working relationships with colleagues and external partners concerned with the delivery of estate management work. Including liaison with central teams as site lead on site systems including; IT, Telephone, Admissions, Tills.
- Minimum HNC/HND level or equivalent qualification in mechanical and /or electrical engineering related fields.
- Experience of administering M&E contracts.
- Able to manage and plan the work of others.
- Computer literacy. Knowledge of MS office suite
- Experience of managing sites with complex M&E systems.
- Working knowledge of current legislation and regulations covering mechanical and electrical systems, including fire safety/firefighting equipment, gas safety, legionella controls, security systems and other relevant statutory regulations.
- Ability to keep clear and effective records.
- Ability to manage budgets.
For further information please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.