|Job Title:||Facilities Operations Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Essex|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Facilities Operations Manager to work at the HQ of a global manufacturer based in the UK. Our client designs, develops and manufactures technology systems and components in the communications, defence, healthcare and environment sectors. This role will be based in Essex.
Reporting directly into the Head of Facilities Management, the Facilities Operations Manager will own and deliver a total facilities management service and be responsible for a full suite of FM services. Client relationship management will be key to this role managing 2 key customers and multiple stakeholders.
Your main accountabilities will include;
- Setting full facilities budget and charge of the capital and revenue budget
- M&E service provision and technical support and guidance for plant equipment
- Active management of both planned and reactive maintenance schedules
- Management of built environment assets and site projects
- Responsible for management of the facilities engineering teams and all subcontractor management, supply chain and procurement contracts
- Using the monthly FM Report and Helpdesk portal to create effective MI and act as deputy to the Head of Facilities
- Responsible and owner of BMS for the site and all FM related documents
- Incident controller for the site and regulatory advice in regards to Health and Safety best procedures
- Ownership of the CAFM (SAP) system
What you will need to have;
- 10+ years' experience in Facilities Management or M&E Operations Management industry
- Technical Services background experience dealing with HVAC, Elec, and Plant etc.
- Exposure to FM projects and used to managing TFM Budgets
- NEBOSH OR IOSH Qualified
- Prince 2 or project management qualification desirable
- Electrical Bias would be an advantage
- Excellent CRM skillset and a great communicator
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Gemma on 01202 888 986