I am looking for an experienced Facilities Project Manager to work in the public sector working with a forward thinking local authority in the Buckinghamshire area. Properties will include maintenance management of a variety of buildings, playgrounds, leisure centres and public halls.
The role will be managing maintenance projects and programmes of work including small capital projects, repairs and renewals. You will be managing a range of reactive maintenance related activities across the property portfolio and other land ensuring buildings are safe, fit for purpose and offer value for money for services.
You will be responsible for;
- Project managing engineering; facilities and estate programmes, scheduled and reactive works within a diverse organisation with a range of M&E equipment
- Manage all risk including onsite supervision of contractors working projects, minimising and mitigating delays or impact of budget, preparation of regular reports on project progress and keeping the client manager informed
- Establish and implement PPM schedules with building managers and the FM manager
- Compliance with legal duties under building regulations, CDM, DDA, Legionella, Asbestos Regs, etc.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Relevant degree in a technical discipline and/ or significant experience in M&E and building services field
- Relevant qualification of LCIBSE, End Tech LCIBSE, RICS, ICE, IET or equivalent
- Experience procuring and managing repair and maintenance contracts
- Previously knowledge of managing maintenance and M&E services in commercial buildings
- Project management experience and evidence of continuous professional development, ideally someone with Prince2 management qualification or studying, but not essential
- Full driving license and use of own vehicle
- Flexible with working hours with some evening/ weekend work as required
This is a great opportunity to work with a local authority within a glorious part of the UK.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please call Gemma on 01202 888986 ext. 226 or email an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org