|Job Title:||Facilities Project Officer|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Buckinghamshire|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Facilities Management Officer
I am looking for an experienced Facilities Management Officer to work in the public sector working with a forward thinking local authority in the Buckinghamshire area. Properties will include maintenance management of a variety of buildings, playgrounds, leisure centres and public halls.
The role will include contribution to the HR, ICT & Shared Support Services ensuring that property assets are appropriately maintained and safe environment for elected members, staff and the public.
You will be responsible for;
- Taking note of work requests from services, the obtaining and management of appropriate contractors to complete maintenance works.
- Making sure all works completed in line with SLAs, procurement rules and health and safety requirements.
- Control of maintenance contractors, inspecting their work to ensure that all is completed to an appropriate standard.
- Monitoring of PPM tasks whilst also assisting in re-procurement of PPM contracts.
- Undertaking cost benefit analysis with the FM partner, alongside identifying ways of saving on utilities.
- Regularly inspecting a number of public conveniences and management of the cleaning contract; will need to pay invoices.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Relevant technical or property related qualification e.g. HND, BTEC or NVQ4
- Membership of a professional body e.g. BIFM, CIBSE or RICS
- Awareness of legislation relating to building management and maintenance and best health and safety practices
- Experience overseeing contractors to ensure site works are done safely and to appropriate standards
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results for competing and demanding customers
- Working knowledge of the Building and Construction Industry.
- Experience and knowledge of AutoCAD ideal, but not essential
This is a great opportunity to work with a local authority within a glorious part of the UK.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Gemma on 01202 888 986