|Job Title:||Financial & Commercial Analyst - Renewable Energy|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Wolsey|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Our client is a world leading developer of Renewable Energy.
They currently have a vacancy for a Financial and Commercial Analyst to join their Commercial Team.
This will be a varied and challenging role that covers financial modeling, negotiations with banks and investors and supporting the business on commercial and financial matters.
The role will be based at their Head Office and report to the Commercial Manager.
- To provide commercial and financial support to the Project Delivery team to help maximise project value
- To help maintain strong relations with financing parties, potential investors and offtakers
- Producing financial models to undertake project, asset & company valuations and raising finance
- Supporting the wider Commercial Team in the negotiation of new power purchase agreements, project finance facilities and project sales
- Providing financial & commercial support and analysis to enable decision making
- Maintaining and challenging the assumptions used in financial modelling
- Supporting new business activities & acquisition opportunities
- Supporting business planning and strategy
Knowledge and Experience
- Good understanding of the UK and Ireland renewable market
- Be conscious of project finance and sales structures
- Appreciate key contractual issues
- Experience of using analytical techniques
- Advanced Excel skills for financial modelling & forecasting is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player with the intellectual rigor, attention to detail and experience in project management & forecasting
- The ability to communicate and justify their findings to a non-financial audience.
Part qualified in an Accounting Professional Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CFA) or equivalent is desirable
We look forward to receiving your application.