We are an ambitious company, looking to change the way businesses and consumers interact with their electricity. We are looking for talented individuals to help build and grow the company. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative start-up and become instrumental in challenging and changing the smart grid space. We like candidates who want to make a difference every day and want to work in a collaborative environment.
Our Client is fortunate to be backed by some of the most successful and respected technology investors in Europe and has an advisory board with extensive experience in energy trading, mergers & acquisitions and technology.
The Python Developer role provides the unique opportunity of scoping and building FinTech systems from the ground up. You will be working on Trading, Billing and Reconciliation Systems, Payment automations, etc.
This role will also require for you to create an interface for the business users, in the short term, so front-end knowledge is greatly appreciated.
What we need from you:
- Familiarity Python and understanding of Python frameworks (Django, Flask)
- Familiarity with linux.
- Awareness of security and data protection best practices.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written)
- Self-motivated and resourceful.
- Enthusiasm for innovation in the tech industry, including continuous learning and improvement
- Experience with Fintech systems is greatly appreciated
- Strong mathematical knowledge / analytical mindset
- 3-7 years of experience
What you can expect from us:
- Company Share Options & Additional Benefits
- Great Central London Location
- Excellent work environment and extremely motivated team who enjoy what they do
- Company Social Nights
- Unique entry point to a leading technology company