Our client, an established multi-disciplinary consultancy, are seeking a Fire Risk Assessor to be based in either a London or Reading office.
- Maintain communication with our Client's team to co-ordinate programmes of inspections and remedial works
- Ensure buildings conform to the latest Fire Related building regulations and technical standards
- Taking particulars on site, writing up schedules of works required and in association with others, prepare specifications, obtain estimates, plan programmes of work, monitor progress of works on site, checking compliance with the specification
- Provide a practical and methodical approach to solving problems, working to fixed budgets and working within tight deadlines
- Provide advice in connection with applications for Building Regulations Approval on Fire Related matters
- Authorise and Sign off Fire risk assessments before submission to clients
- Conduct annual internal audits on Fire risk assessors
The successful candidate will have:
- An understanding of current fire safety legislation and technical standards as well as a full understanding of current fire safety issues, trends and best practice.
- Completed a series of nationally recognised training courses and/or be listed on the national recognised register of fire risk assessors
To apply please call Rayner Mason on 01202 888 986 ext 246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
This is one of many Health and Safety job opportunities provided through Allen & York.
Health & Safety includes Health & Safety Management, Risk, Quality/Assurance, Construction HSE and Corporate HSE.