Position: Fire, Safety Advisor - 12month FTC
Location: West London
I am currently recruiting for a Fire, Safety Advisor to join of the longest running housing associations with plans to build a further 7,000 new homes in the next 5 years. This role will take the lead in fire safety management, facilitation and promotion, and coordinate the organisations strategic plan for fire safety including the inspection of property in order to determine compliance with Fire Safety and health and safety legislation.
- To inspect residential accommodation to determine its compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2006 and associated guidelines.
- To draft Fire Safety Risk Assessments, Emergency Plans, and other health and safety related reports as appropriate.
- To advise and guide employees on matters of fire safety and other health and safety issues as appropriate.
- To liaise with local Fire and Rescue Services and Local Authorities as required.
- To coordinate the organisations response to Fire Safety Enforcement Notices
- To develop and implement employee fire training programmes
- To assist in the promotion of general health and safety issues
The Successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of fire safety in a residential context and demonstrable technical expertise, knowledge and practical application.
- Fire Engineering/Fire Safety Management qualification plus NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
To apply please upload your CV and call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.