Fire Test Technician
Our leading Facilities Management client are currently looking to recruit and an experienced and qualified Fire Test Technician, this position offers an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing team working on various high profile projects to be based in Hampshire.
About the Job
Successful candidates will embark on testing of fire alarm systems or fire alarm boards that is:
- In response to client requests
- As a result of a breakdown
- An emergency
- Comply with all required fire alarm regulations and rules
- Perform tasks and projects to a very high level and accuracy
- Undertake continued professional development in the form of training.
- Assist in other staff projects as required
- Mentor and supervise other junior members of staff
- High level of regard for all Health & Safety rules and guidelines
- Flexibility to carry out emergency work as required
- Cultivate constructive customer associations
- Complete Portable appliance testing (PAT)
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a qualified technician within the building services industry and on industrial sites
- Demonstrable proof of relevant City and Guilds alarm testing qualifications
- A full UK driving licence
- A licence from the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) in relation to mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPs)
- A driven and self-motivated attitude
- Working knowledge of working within environments that are occupied.
This opportunity of Fire Test Technician offers a salary of £25000 - £30000 DOE including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986.
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.