|Job Title:||Firmware and Electronic Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Contact Name:||Toby Condie|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
• Create and trial firmware for next-generation platform.
• Provide support to existing products and installed base of Linux-based projects (De-bugging etc.)
• Assist in platform creation and migration.
• Embedded Linux development.
• Design various prototypes and assist in new product development.
• Carry out minor changes to existing C firmware.
• Create solutions for new customer integrations.
• Knowledge of or experience in the Smart Grid or Demand Response market.
• Familiarity with or knowledge of Electric Imp Platform
• Knowledge of embedded Linux development
• C programming experience
• Desire and ability to learn quickly and successfully
• A degree in a relevant subject
• Experience in systems analysis and design
If interested please contact Toby Condie on 01202888986 ext.282 to find out more.
- Embedded Linux
- Electric Imp