|Job Title:||Fleet Manager - Waste & Recycling|
|Location:||UK - England - East Midlands, Leicestershire|
|Salary:||£50,000 + package|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
New opportunity for a Fleet Manager to join a leading independent waste and recycling company based in Leicester.
As the Fleet Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the Company vehicles are properly maintained in a timely and cost effective manner, including the utilisation of the maintenance team and stock management/control whilst improving the Company OCRA score.
- An excellent understanding of all relevant legal compliance.
- Experience of Budgets and Financial controls.
- Knowledgeable in all process compliance areas including; Legislative, Productivity, Quality and Service.
- Comprehensive understanding all of areas of the supply chain
- Hold a National CPC.
- Ensuring that the Maintenance department adheres to Health and Safety rules and guidelines and constantly reviews way to improve the Health and Safety within the department.
- Investigation of any accidents or incidents relating to the Maintenance function
- Maintaining the equipment within the workshop with regular stock checks
- Achieving and maintaining high standards of structure and cleanliness within the workshop and the main yard
- Effective and timely recruitment of Maintenance staff
- Managing the Fleet Team.
- Maintaining accurate records
- Good communications skills at all levels
- Strong analytical skills.
- Problem solving and prioritising skills.
- Team management & IT skills
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information please contact Charles Cocklin 01202 888 986