Are you looking for a flood risk related contract position? Are you highly motivated and driven to deliver results? My client is looking for a Flood, Coastal and Risk Management Officer.
Hours: 40 pw
Daily rate: Max £125.11
Period: ASAP to 02/07/16
Main Duties and Responsibilities
My client is seeking experienced individuals for a variety of Flood, Coastal and Risk Management work, identifying and resolving problems so as to ensure the best environmental outcomes on a range of low to medium risk multi-disciplinary projects and activities. By planning, gathering, collating, quality-assuring and analysing data and information you will utilise your up to date industry knowledge to make technically sound decisions and provide accurate guidance where required.
You will need to have excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as the role will involve working alongside and delivering results for a number of key stakeholders. You should have experience of strategic flood risk planning policy as the role will involve flood risk inputs to strategic planning consultations.
- Be qualified to at least degree level in a relevant discipline
- Be seeking contract work
- Have proven ability and understanding of Flood, Coastal and Risk Management work
- Knowledge of partnership funding
- Strong communication skills
- Be organised and able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Have Security Clearance: Disclosure Scotland
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 888 986.