Flood Risk Consultant/ Flood Risk Modeller - Bristol - BS1
Salary - Very Competitive DOE
Would you like to take an opportunity to work alongside a fresh and dynamic consultancy who specialise in making business practise ethical and rewarding? My client currently aspires to recruit a Flood Risk Modeller to support the growth of the business. If you are capable of undertaking Flood Risk Assessments and hydraulic modelling on a wide range of projects within various sectors and are looking to work in a truly collaborative and inviting environment, please read on. Potential opportunity is forecast to build and grow the Hydraulic arm of the business and as such ability to implement a team for the future will be part of your plans. If you love what you do and want to work in a supportive and encouraging environment where challenges are welcomed and openly solved in a team environment, please highlight your interest by applying.
The duties will vary dependent upon the grade. However, key attributes will be as follows:
- You will hold a Degree or relevant qualification in Environmental, geography or engineering capacity
- A commercially minded professional
- An ambitious individual with a keen desire to push themselves to achieve the best, within their capability
- Minimum 3 yrs. experience the delivery of Flood Risk Assessments in Accordance with NPPF
- A personable individual, able to work as part of a team, accepting constructive criticism in the knowledge that this will provide a better product for the client and advance their own capabilities/understandings
- Working towards CIWEM Chartership is desirable
- An individual that thrives on pressure and able to solve complicated problems
- A reliable person that is willing to go the extra mile when the situation demands
Key duties will include:
- Independent work delivering Flood Risk Assessments
- Hydraulic Modelling
- Co - ordination of Drainage assessments
- 1d and 2D Flood modelling software expertise in, HEC - RAS, Flood Modeller and TUFLOW
- Substantial communication and literary skills to liaise with clients, authorities and relevant parties.
If you are looking for a tremendous opportunity to work with a young and dynamic consultancy firm who work on some great projects encompassing residential, commercial and stadia, that believe in looking for the best people as a long-term solution please apply using your CV.