Our client is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a customer services focused Facilities Coordinator to join the team located in Feltham. The successful candidate will be fully responsible for delivering all operational facilities services ensuring that they are delivered in a confident and an efficient manner.
- To provide a positive, professional and seamless link between the various supply partners supporting the Central London estate.
- Be at the forefront of customer relationships in the site/s
- Ownership and proactive management of the conference rooms and associated services
- Responsible for FM standards and delivery through KPI's/SLA's
- Responsible for adherence to QHSE processes and procedures
- Responsible for adherence to processes and procedures
- Monitor customer perception and satisfaction
- Continually review and improve customer service.
- Undertake co-ordination of ad hoc project work and events.
- Focus on effective Purchase Order management
- Ensure the timely delivery of information for monthly reports.
- Ensure opportunities for additional works are realised.
- Aid the implementation of effective communication processes across the FM team.
- Other duties that may be required and which are considered by the line manager to be consistent with the level and the general responsibilities of the post.
- Deputising duties as necessary.
- To maintain good working knowledge of contract scope
- Relevant experience in a similar facilities role or customer service environment
- Demonstrate experience in dealing with customer service and exhibit key skills within this area
- Sound problem solving ability
- Good H&S knowledge
- Strong team player with a passion for customer service
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- PC literate i.e. Microsoft systems.
- Diplomatic, tactful and approachable
- Business minded, change orientated and proactive
- Customer focused.
- Willingness to learn new systems and procedures.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and resilient
- An integrator and team player who can inspire others to work together
- IOSH certificate standard or higher
- Possess a FM qualification or equivalent - (NVQ Level 2-3)
- First Aid at Work Qualification
We look forward to recieveing your application