|Job Title:||Forestry Manager|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Amy James|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Are you an experienced, professional and Chartered Forester looking for a new role in Southern England? This is an exciting opportunity to join a private sector consultancy who due to rapid growth are looking to expand the team. The role offers a significant degree of autonomy but with the support of a dedicated team with a national presence.
- Experience in Silviculture
- Experience in producing EIA's
- Experience in forestry restoration and estate management.
- Good project management skills
- Ability to manage a team and liase with clients
- Excellent commication skills both written and verbal
The role would be flexible on location with home working opportunities, in return a competitive, negotaible salary is offered based on the individuals skills and experience.
Please contact Amy James at Allen & York to discuss further