Freelance renewables inspector brief
To support company's renewables inspections services undertaking inspections of onshore and offshore wind turbines and solar plants in Northern Europe. Assignments are typically 2-3 days up to 2-3 weeks in duration.
- Have relevant experience in the wind industry, operations and maintenance (preferably with previous roles as an inspector or technician, or potentially within manufacturing or installation of wind turbines)
- Hold relevant qualifications in GWO Work at Height and First Aid and have an up to date medical for working at height or offshore.
- Be able to produce high quality reports in English using DNV GL tools and templates
- Be happy to travel to onshore and offshore wind farms throughout Northern Europe and hold a valid UK driving licence
Desirable would be:
- Experience with wind turbine blade inspection or repair
- Experience with endoscopy
- Experience of thermal surveys
- Experience of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) methods/equipment
- Electrical qua60lifications
£50-70 per hour