|Job Title:||Front End Developer|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England, Merseyside|
|Salary:||£23,000 - £32,000|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Our client is a successful, fast paced digital agency. At a time of growth, they are seeking to recruit a talented and experienced Front End Developer to join the team, based at their Liverpool office.
- Developing semantic, accessible CSS and HTML mark-up in line with company coding standards, industry standards such as WAI-ARIA.
- To be an advocate of Progressive Enhancement, using a layered methodology in your work thus allowing everyone to access basic content and functionality.
- Actively contributing to the continual improvement of the front-end development team, through sharing knowledge and coaching other developers.
- Checking of your code to ensure it works correctly cross-browser, according to the stated browser support for the project.
- Seeking opportunities to improve the quality of your own output through requesting peer reviews of your code by other developers, and actively seeking opportunities to peer review other developers’ code.
- Working closely with other developers who are implementing your front-end code within dynamic applications, acting as the “guardian” of your mark-up.
- Interactive web application planning and implementation.
- Quickly learn and understand new CMS systems and be able to develop for templates for them, and use your knowledge to influence early implementation stages.
- Providing estimates for front-end work to feed into sales proposals, and writing responses to questions in tender and pre-qualification documents. General assistance for quotations and supporting other team members in the delivery of sales collateral.
- At least 5 years experience within commercial front-end development teams.
- Use of Git for source control - familiar with branching, merging (gitflow standard), and Pull Request functionality in BitBucket (or GitHub).
- Mobile & mobile platform development through web applications, native development or hybrid approaches (Cordova, Icenium).
- Understanding the landscape of Front-End tools and frameworks.
- Ability to interpret requirement and suggest creative solutions.
- Graphic design and layout experience may be advantageous.