|Job Title:||Front End Developer (Angular)|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
An excising opportunity to join a successful and growing leisure company in Hampshire. They are seeking to appoint an experienced Angular Developer to join the team. Reporting directly to the IT Director you will be in the driving seat to design the future software.
If you are passionate about the design and development of software solutions, then this is the job for you in a sector that is fun and motivational.The working environment is relaxed and friendly and you will be able to handle a large amount of autonomous tasks whilst meeting deadlines.
- You'll design, test and develop software in an agile design environment, ensuring that you utilise your experience and are challenged to learn new skills.
- You'll be a key part of the development team. You'll regularly liaise with the back end team and project manager to ensure functional requirements are met.
- You'll adopt best development practices and will learn latest techniques.
- You'll work as both part of a team or autonomously on individual sprints / projects
- You'll advise in your ongoing training
- As needed you will assist in the day to day issues facing the company's IT infrastructure.
You will have:
- Libraries: AngularJs, JQuery,Grunt, Bower
- Other: MVC Design Patterns,JSON model definitions
- Willingness and ability to adapt to and learn other packages.
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Demonstrative ability in providing innovative solutions and fresh ideas.
- Experience of working at all levels, guiding and advising others in an operational way.
- Willingness to commit to self- development and promote a fun atmosphere with staff as well as getting the job done.
- Ability to foster a trusting and confidential environment and act as support to other managers and directors within the Group.