ALLEN & YORK's Energy Team are working with one of the UK's fastest growing and innovative Multi Utility providers for all the UK, providing a range of Civils, Gas, Electric and Water design and installation services from over 100 years.The company currently hold Design and Construction accreditation for GIRS, WIRS and NERS.
We are looking for a chartered Gas Engineer to join this fantastic organisation.
As an Incorporated Gas engineer you will be doing mainly gas and signing off gas designs and electrical and water from time to time as well.
To be succesfull in this role you must be charted status to be able to sign off the gas designs.
As a Gas Engineer Designer you will report directly to the Design Manager.
As part of the role the you may be involved in audits in order for us to maintain our NERS, GIRS and WIRS accreditations.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Assess enquiries to determine ability to tender.
- Assess enquiries to determine scope of works.
- Provide solutions for projects ensuring compliance with relevant specifications and NERS, GIRS and WIRS requirements.
- Provide alternative solutions for projects ensuring compliance with relevant specifications and NERS, GIRS and WIRS requirements.
- Price tenders
- Prepare tender documentation for submission
- Liaise with Adopting Asset Owner ( DNO, IDNO, IGT etc)
- Liaise with Client(s) to ensure their requirements are met.
- Liaise with Phoenix Utilities Ltd Construction Team.
- Attend site / design meetings when required.
- Will require a full drivers licence and have access to a car
For a further discussion, please contact Jack Bill in ALLEN & YORK's Energy Team today on 01202 888986 ext 282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.