Allen & York are working with a long term partner of over 15 years, to build their GeoEnvironmental capability in the South East. This role can be based at either Consultant or early senior grade, and we would welcome CV from candidates with 1 -5 years within the sector. This role has come about due to a strong workload and an expanding client base, that in expected to remain resilient through potentially uneasy economic circumstances. You will be inputting into a range of site investigations, working with the established team in an technically diverse office.
A full job description is available on request, however core responsibilities will be as follows:
- Desk studies and walkovers
- Preperation of Heath and Safety & Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Inputting into the wider team to deliver a broad range services around site investigation, contaminated land assessment, geotechnics, flooding and drainage.
- Scheduling laboratory testing
- Factual reporting
- Designing and supervising ground Investigations
- Interpretative reporting (with support from senior staff)
This is a role that would suit a candidate who has worked with a large multidisciplinary consultancy, who is perhaps now looking to make their first move within the sector to a high respected and specialist firm.
I look forward to receiving your application.