The role will be based in our well established Birmingham offices and would be part of the environmental engineering team. The position would suit a dynamic individual that is comfortable working on ground investigation and remediation projects. It would particularly suit a professional that is looking to become part of an enthusiastic team and someone who is willing to support on other environmental projects.
Our environment team includes geologists, hydrogeologists, environmental scientists and geotechnical engineers and the candidate should have a similar academic background. Strong contaminated land investigation expertise is essential.
The individual should have an excellent technical understanding and solid experience in contaminated land projects, particularly in the context of development and infrastructure construction. The candidate should have a track record in working in a multidisciplinary environment as well as negotiating with regulators.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Technical delivery of contaminated land investigations, remediation and ground engineering projects;
- Providing technical expertise to clients and RPS offices;
- Negotiating with regulators and statutory consultees;
- Preparation of technical reports and documents ;
- Supporting senior staff with business development; and
- Proposal and bid writing;