|Job Title:||Geothermal Reservoir Engineer in LATAM|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
What is the main objective or purpose of the job?
Monitoring, analysis and projection of field production, analyse and evaluate the best chemical and / or exploitation strategies / remediation from the chemical point of view, to manage in the best way possible geothermal resources with which account the plant, and thus, maximize plant profitability in the short, medium and long term.
Lists in order of priority the 5 main responsibilities of the position, given in writing (what you do, how you do it and you do).
- Preparation and chemical control strategy of the geothermal fluid to keep the plant producing wells, in optimal operating conditions.
- To coordinate strategy for microbiological control in cooling tower.
- Coordinate / conduct and interpret the chemical field sampling (steam, brine, solids), seeking the best strategy for proper operation and reduce costs in the medium term.
- Coordination with chemical suppliers, laboratories, assessing what analysis should internalize to reduce costs.
- Monitoring gas emissions (specializing in sulfidic)
- Feedback and reports to management and direction of the area, on the operating conditions in the sub-soil.
- Chemical / Engineer Lic. Chemistry / Geothermal Energy / Geophysics
- Master in Geothermal Energy (plus)
- Geophysics, geochemistry organic and inorganic chemistry
- Knowledge chemical field sampling
- Knowledge management in chemical lab
- Knowledge in geothermal chemistry
- Preferable knowledge of chemistry exploratory
- Knowledge in chemical specialisation programs (WATCH)
Years of experience:
- 3 years minimum in geothermal field.
- English - Bilingual
Areas of work experience:
- In geothermal energy or chemical department preferably in electrical power generation plants.
- Geothermal field
- MSc in Geothermal Energy