An exciting opportunity has arrived for an experienced Pre-Sales executive/consultant in the EHS SaaS sector. A rapidly expanding global leader of Environmental Health and Safety software is looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join their EU team. If you are looking for a new challenge and believe you have both the technical know-how and the charismatic presentation skills to demonstrate and market an EHS software platform, then we would like to hear from you.
If successful, you will join the EU team of an international software company and:
- Deliver product demonstrations to new and existing clients
- Identify their needs and tailor your presentation to each client
- Use feedback from clients to guide the internal product team
- Provide internal sales team training of the product and recent developments
To be considered for the role your CV must demonstrate a MINIMUM of 3 years' experience in an EHS sales, product development or consulting role. The ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Hands on experience of EHS policy implementation or management systems
- Software or Platform as a Service (SaaS or PaaS) experience
- Experience in EHS consulting or sales
- A higher education qualification (degree or equivalent)
If you are fluent in another language in addition to English, this is an additional benefit and should be mentioned in your CV.
This role comes with a competitive salary and bonus structure. To be considered, please submit your CV, and if you would like any more information then please contact Mark on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292 We look forward to receiving your application.