|Job Title:||Graduate Acoustics Consultant|
|Location:||North West England|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Payne|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
GRADUATE ACOUSTICS CONSULTANT
Location: North West
My client are looking to grow their team with the addition of recruiting a graduate acoustics consultant. My client is interested in hearing from recent graduates, or those graduating in 2017, with Bachelor's or Master's degrees in appropriate acoustics related subjects and/or the IOA Postgraduate Diploma.
You will be involved in working in a very wide range of acoustic consultancy disciplines for a range of clients. You will be advising on building and architectural acoustics and environmental noise in sectors such as broadcast media, leisure and entertainment, health, education and retail.
You will have:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Acoustics or a related subject and/or IOA Postgraduate Diploma
- An understanding and interest in building/architectural acoustics and environmental acoustics
- Enthusiasm and the desire to work as part of a team
- First class communication skills, written and oral
- A current driving licence
- Membership of the Institute of Acoustics would be beneficial
My Client will offer a competitive salary, fully resourced company car, private medical cover, pension contribution.
If you are interested in discussing this role further please call Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202 or email email@example.com.
I look forward to receiving your application shortly...