|Job Title:||Graduate Building Surveyor|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Graduate Building Surveyor
Our client is a multi-disciplinary surveying and planning practice with 3 UK offices. They provide a comprehensive and innovative range of services using the latest information technology and quality-assured management systems.
They have a wide range of technical experience and have built up a number of strong long-term, client relationships.
Our client has a wonderful variety of projects with a wide range of clients, from private individuals and householders, to major developers and ecclesiastical organisations. Their surveyors pride themselves on their professionalism and the effectiveness of the service that they provide.
Due to continued growth our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Building Surveyor to join their busy Brentwood Office.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Building Surveyor
Initially working with a Partner, or Senior Colleagues, your main duties will include:
- Undertaking instruction related technical research and investigations
- Assisting in the preparation of specifications for building projects
- Undertaking site visits and taking detailed notes and measurements
- Carrying out facility management duties within the firm, reporting to the partners
- Designing and preparing 2D AutoCAD drawings
Through our client's extensive variety of projects you will meet and work with a diverse range of built environment professionals, including property owners, public and private sectors professionals, ecclesiastical clients and tenants.
The successful candidate will
- Have a RICS accredited degree and will be starting, or undertaking, their APC.
- Have excellent communication and report writing skills and a good level of computer literacy.
- Be able to work in a team environment, and have a professional manner and good social skills.
- Be confident using AutoCAD and should be prepared to be tested at interview.
- Be expected to produce floor plans and elevations.
In return they are offering a competitive salary, contributory pension, health care scheme and excellent career progression including full sponsorship & mentoring to allow the successful candidate to complete their APC and achieve MRICS Chartered status.
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.