Graduate Building Surveyor
Salary: c£26,000 + Excellent package with benefits
Our client is a multi-disciplinary planning and surveying practice, with three offices Nationally. The client works throughout the United Kingdom and provide a comprehensive and innovative range of services using the latest information technology and quality-assured management systems, with our planners and surveyors priding themselves on their professionalism and the results that they achieve.
With a fast expanding team with new projects happening regularly Our client is looking for the next graduate Building Surveyor to grow with them. This is a fantastic opportunity the will provide support in completing the APC to learn on site and to work closely with a Partner, or Senior Colleagues.
- Undertaking instruction related technical research and investigations
- To be on site visits and provides detailed notes and measurements
- Assisting in the preparation of specifications for building projects
- Undertaking site visits and taking detailed notes and measurements
- Carrying out facility management duties within the firm, reporting to the partners
- Designing and preparing 2D AutoCAD drawings
Through our client's extensive variety of projects, you will meet and work with a diverse range of professionals, including property owners, public and private sector professionals, clients and tenants. They provide a services in planning, conservation heritage, building surveying, design & property management, valuations, property investment & education
The successful candidate will
- Have a RICS accredited degree
- 2 years PQE would be preferred but not essential.
- Have excellent communication and report writing skills and a good level of computer literacy.
- Be able to work in a team environment, and have a professional manner and good social skills.
- Be confident using AutoCAD and should be prepared to be tested at interview.
- Be expected to produce floor plans and elevations.
We Look forward to receiving your applications and speaking with you.
Please contact Matt Morris on - 01202 888986 ext:213