|Job Title:||Graduate Building Surveyor - Berkshire / Oxfordshire|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Berkshire|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Cate Battson|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Graduate Building Surveyor - Berkshire / Oxfordshire
£20,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits
Opportunity for a Graduate Building Surveyor to join a multi-disciplinary chartered surveying practice acting for developers, house builders, housing associations, local authorities, banks, commercial clients, managing agents and private individuals.
Successful Private Consultancy looking for a Graduate Surveyor to expand their team, with an ambitious and entrepreneurial approach to work. You will have regular and direct training from company directors, and will also start meeting clients and performing site visits immediately, and will be supported in experiencing building and quantity surveying jobs that range from the design and project management of large, multi-million pound structures to adaptations and repairs of existing premises.
You will be encouraged and assisted to become a chartered surveyor, with your area of specialism being autonomously determined by you and your ambitions/desires. The company offers a highly competitive salary, along with mobile & laptop, bespoke client lists with an excellent work-life balance and the opportunity to develop your own area of business.
Core areas of training
- Contract Administrator/Employer’s Agent on development projects, planned maintenance works etc.
- Building Surveys and homebuyer reports
- Party Wall etc. Act advice
- Project Monitoring for funders
- Building Surveying degree
- Keen interest in all aspects of the Built Environment
- Hard working and a good team player
- Looking to progress through a company and develop your own work style and experience father
- Driving licence
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986