This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitions Building Surveyor with a year experience in Dilapidations to join the London office of a highly successful practice which adds value at every stage of the development process
You would be working for the Building Consultancy Team of a multi-disciplinary consultancy with several offices throughout the UK, developing long term relationships with clients and acting as Project Manager, offering expert advice on work from inception to completion.
Your role would specialize in dilapidations within a variety of professional services works, working with a highly experienced array other Built Environment professionals to develop successful outcomes and offering advice to clients directly, building and networking your own base.
For the right Graduate Building Surveyor with dilapidations experience, the Company offers an excellent array of benefits, to include very flexible working hours, car allowance, pension, healthcare, regular salary reviews, 30 days holiday and annual bonus.
- Offer clients a variety of professional services, such as acquisition reports, dilapidations, and some contract administration
- Improve profitability by managing time and resources allocated to projects
- Ensure that time spent on projects is recorded and that fee invoicing is carried out at appropriate stages
- Marketing the services and the Practice to new and existing clients in order to increase workload
- Degree in Building Surveying (RICS accredited)
- Around 1 years' experience, with strong dilapidations understanding and experience
- Show a strong commercial attitude with an understanding of company needs and a desire to progress
- Have sufficient knowledge of broader context of the Built Environment to enable you to perform effectively in own job area
- Team player who wants to work in a friendly, successful environment
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information contact; Cate Battson - 01202 888986