|Job Title:||Graduate Building Surveyor - Midlands|
|Location:||UK - England - West Midlands|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cate Battson|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Graduate Building Surveyor - Midlands
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
We're looking for a highly motivated Graduate Building Surveyor to join the Birmingham office of a Commercial Property Consultancy committed to delivering high end, effective solutions to clients across the real estate spectrum. The firm is well known for adding significant value to a client’s business, and successfully completing complex projects of a challenging nature.
Established for over 20 years, the practice works with Developers, Land Owners, Investors Occupiers and Public Sector Organisations, providing expert advice in every discipline. In joining this company, you will become part of a motivated team who are passionate in their trade, and work hard to consistently offer the very best service. In return the company will fully support your effort with a competitive salary & benefits, investing in your future with continual training and regular professional and social events.
Supervision and guidance for candidates working towards RICS qualification will be given through to successful qualification (MRICS).
- Working within a progressive and successful team of Building Surveyors to continue an excellent track record of winning work
- Assist in a wide range of Building Surveying work
- Work alongside qualified Building Surveyors as part of a larger multi-disciplinary firm of Surveyors and Planners
- Integrating well with the team, and liaising regularly with other Built Environment professionals
- A RICS accredited degree in a related discipline
- A hands on approach to Building Surveying
- Motivated to deliver good results, with a positive nature and a strong team player
- Full driving licence
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986