||Graduate Environmental Recruitment Consultant
||UK - England - South West England, Dorset
||12 months ago
- Do you have a passion for the Environment?
- Are you driven by success?
- Have you got a competitive edge?
- Do you want to be directly rewarded for your talents and efforts?
Then a career at Allen & York could be for you...
Allen & York, the leading international Sustainability Recruitment consultancy, are looking to recruit high-quality graduates who would like to build a successful long-term career. We have been established over 20 years and are now seeing significant growth in our markets driven by the greater importance and recognition placed on “Green” issues by business, politics and consumers.
For the right individual, who can demonstrate professionalism, dedication, tenacity, problem-solving skills and the drive to succeed; combined with an honest and ethical approach, the possibilities are endless and the scope for development and progression is unlimited!
To take advantage of this we are now looking for ambitious graduates to join our most established team working from our Wimborne office.
You will be actively involved in candidate acquisition within the technical environmental field, client management and headhunting to support the senior staff.
As your experience grows you will also be responsible for sourcing new clients in the environment market and building influential relationships with companies who will come to rely on your professionalism and dedication.
- Identifying and contacting prospective candidates against exacting job specifications
- Manage relationships with high quality candidates
- Creation of attractive adverts and managing candidate response.
- Client business development and networking
- Vacancy specific project work.
- Interviewing, short listing and presenting candidates to clients.
At Allen & York our approach is to provide in-depth training and to encourage the development of necessary skills to become a leading recruiter in your field Our mission is to provide a world class service to our clients and candidates.
Each Graduate Recruitment Consultant will receive in-depth training in the relevant sector. This will take the form of 'on the job' one-on-one tuition with a designated mentor plus sessions with other experienced members of the firm.
Key Experience Attributes Required
- A passion for the Environmental Sector
- A strong academic record, ideally with a degree qualification in an Environmental discipline or similar.
- Previous recruitment and sales skills are preferred but not essential.
- Be ambitious, energetic and enthusiastic to learn.
- Have great relationship building skills and confidence to speak to people at all levels.
- We are particularly keen to see independent people who have experience of interacting with people from different 'cultures' (although not essential)
We look forward to receiving your application.