Graduate Landscape Architect - Lancashire
My client is a multidisciplinary consultancy looking for Graduate Landscape Architect to work in their Building Design team to provide design services for projects located throughout the county.
My client is looking to make a long term hire and are well placed to develop you towards Chartership through are support Schemes.
Graduate landscape architects are responsible for:
- Preparation of base plans, masterplans, sketch designs, detailed design and production drawings (planting and construction details) using AutoCAD, Photoshop and freehand as appropriate
- Preparation of presentational material including exhibition boards, design statements, rendered masterplans, image boards and other illustrative materials for projects
- Presentation of designs to clients and other groups
- Preparation of production information (specifications and Bills of Quantity)
- Undertaking site surveys
- Liaising with clients
We would like to hear from you, if you have
- Degree and MLA/DipLA in Landscape Architecture
- Excellent presentation and graphic skills
- Ability to communicate with people in a co-operative and persuasive manner
- Must be fully IT literate and numerate
- Comfortable in client-facing situations, able to influence and convince
To find out more, call Josh Blanchard on 01202 888986 today!