£18,000 - £25,000 per annum
This is a fresh and exciting opportunity for a Graduate Town Planner or Urban Designer to join an excellent multi-disciplinary surveying and planning practice at their office in Canterbury. They provide a comprehensive and innovative range of services using the latest information technology and quality-assured management systems. They have a solid range of technical experience and have built up a number of strong long-term, client relationships.
Our client has a wonderful variety of projects with a wide range of clients, from private individuals and householders, to major developers and ecclesiastical organisations. Their planners pride themselves on their professionalism and the effectiveness of the service that they provide.
Initially working with a Partner, or Associate, your main duties will include:
- Assisting with the drafting planning statements, design and access statements and submitting planning applications.
- Preparing local plan representations and undertaking background research for clients.
- Liaising with stakeholders and undertaking local consultations.
You will work on projects throughout the UK and you must be prepared to travel. A current driving license would be beneficial (although not essential). You will meet a diverse range of people, including landowners, public and private sectors professionals, local politicians and residents.
- RTPI accredited degree
- Strong interest in, or undertaking, your APC
- Good knowledge of the planning system and excellent communication and report writing skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to use own initiative and have a professional manner and good social skills
- Concise level of computer literacy
Interested? Get in touch!
01202 888986 ext 284