C£20,000 per annum (+ benefits)
We are actively looking for a Graduate Planner to join a dynamic planning consultancy located on the beautiful South Coast. The firm provides a full range of planning services including appeals, major planning applications and master planning, offering a perfect range of experience for a newly qualified Planner. Due to an increasing workload and expanding client portfolio they are currently looking to expand and require a passionate and driven Graduate Planner to join their hardworking team.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits including full APC sponsorship, supporting you to become MRTPI Chartered.
- Dealing with and or assisting with a diverse range of planning matters
- Working on major mixed use schemes to enforcement matters
- Learn and develop the commercial aspects of the role
- Assist the Directors of the practice in preparing planning applications, appeals, appraisals and representations to development plan documents
- Relevant degree at undergraduate or Masters level (RTPI accredited)
- Relevant and appropriate knowledge of the planning system, legislation and current affairs
- Strong motivation to expand their planning skills and knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986