|Job Title:||Graduate Planner - Manchester|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Graduate Planner - Manchester
£18,000 - £25,000 per annum
This is a fresh and exciting opportunity for a Graduate Town Planner to join an excellent Planning practice at their office in Manchester. With lots of room to grow, you would be joining a well-respected Planning & environmental consultancy that advises on all sectors of planning, including mixed use, infrastructure & energy, retail, commercial, residential and leisure.
Our client has a wonderful variety of projects with a wide range of clients, from private individuals and householders, to major developers and ecclesiastical organisations. Their planners pride themselves on their professionalism and the effectiveness of the service that they provide.
Initially working with a Partner, or Associate, your main duties will include:
- Assisting with the drafting planning statements, design and access statements and submitting planning applications.
- Preparation and co-ordination of planning applications for high profile residential, mixed use, employment, commercial, leisure and care developments
- Assisting in the preparation of Proofs of Evidence and Statement of Common Ground for use at Public Inquiries as well as liaising with the Planning Inspectorate
You will work on projects throughout the UK and you must be prepared to travel. This is a great opportunity to meet a diverse range of people, including landowners, public and private sectors professionals, local politicians and residents.
- RTPI accredited degree
- Strong interest in, or undertaking, your APC
- Good knowledge of the planning system and excellent communication and report writing skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to use own initiative and have a professional manner and good social skills
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986