Due to existing and exciting upcoming opportunities, we are currently looking to recruit a trainee quantity surveyor.
Candidates should ideally be degree qualified or equivalent and preferably be able to demonstrate a good level of work experience.
This role will include all aspects of quantity surveying and cost consultancy, pre and post contract duties including preparation of tenders, procurement advice, cost planning, compiling estimates, contract administration, agreement of final accounts and value engineering.
The successful candidate will have the appropriate level of qualification(s) for their experience. Ideally the Quantity Surveyors would be leading up to, or have their APC qualification.
We are looking for the following attributes in candidates:
- To be confident, presentable and outgoing
- To be pro-active and able to demonstrate excellent use of initiative
- To have a good understanding and knowledge of the MS Office suite
- To possess excellent presentation & communication skills and good time management
- To possess strong problem solving skills
- To be innovative, adaptable to change and be able to offer an excellent standard of customer care.
We are looking for candidates who have a dedicated and professional attitude as well as a desire to learn and progress in your career.
- RICS approved structured training plan
- Cross sector exposure
- Professional development training
- Flexible but structured career path
- Friendly working environment
- Open communication with senior management.