Graduate Revit Coordinator
A rare opportunity has arisen with one of Berkshire's most exciting and fast-developing consultancies; their engineering focused practice is currently growing and they are thus looking for a motivated and innovative graduate to join their respected team. The ideal candidate will have a degree in building services design with a focus on Revit MEP coordination.
- Designing MEP content in Revit.
- Support with further building services design work.
- Engage with CAD for MEP strategy.
- Relevant engineering degree ideally with a 2:1 or 1st.
- Experience in the building services sector focusing on retail and offices.
- Developed understand of Revit software.
- Entrepreneurial talent.
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.