|Job Title:||Graduate/Trainee Technical Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Dorset - Bournemouth|
|Contact Name:||Lester Lockyer|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
ALLEN & YORK have 20+ years of market specific experience and are recognised leaders in the markets we specialise in. Our client base is extensive and includes some of the largest and well known organisations across multiple sectors. We are now seeking new personnel due to growth in our sectors alongside planned business strategy.
Full Job Description
Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Based Near Bournemouth
Salary: Negotiable basic with commission structure based on personal delivery
- Are you driven by success?
- Have you got a competitive edge?
- Do you want to be directly rewarded for your talents and efforts?
Then a career at Allen & York could be for you.
Allen & York, the leading international Sustainability Recruitment consultancy, are looking to recruit high-quality graduates who would like to build a successful long-term career in technical recruitment.
We have been established over 20 years and have built our reputation on a quality approach to recruitment which recognises candidates and clients as central to the success of any search.
In response to our successes and positive markets we are now looking for ambitious graduates interested in the energy, built environment, engineering, safety or sustainability sectors to join our team in our stunning Head Quarters near Bournemouth.
For the right individual, who can demonstrate professionalism, dedication, tenacity, problem-solving skills and the drive to succeed combined with an honest and ethical approach, the possibilities are endless and the scope for development and progression is unlimited!
The role offers engaging and stimulating work, the company offers you space to grow and develop your skills and knowledge, training on a formal, informal basis alongside support from immediate managers and colleagues.
You will be actively involved in candidate acquisition, management and headhunting to support the senior staff. Developing and honing your skills and knowledge to ultimately manage your own campaigns form start to finish.
As your experience grows you will also be responsible for sourcing new clients and building influential relationships with companies who will come to rely on your professionalism and dedication.
- Identifying and contacting prospective candidates against exacting job specifications
- Manage relationships with high quality candidates
- Creation of attractive adverts and managing candidate response.
- Client business development and networking
- Vacancy specific project work.
- Interviewing, short listing and presenting candidates to clients.
At Allen & York our approach is to provide in-depth training and to encourage the development of necessary skills to become a leading recruiter in your field - Our mission is to provide a world class service to our clients and candidates.
Each Trainee Recruitment Consultant will receive on line recruitment training by industry specialists, in house support from central managers and in-depth training in the relevant sector by supervisors. This will take the form of 'on the job' tuition with a designated mentor plus sessions with other experienced members of the firm.
Key Experience Attributes Required:
- Previous recruitment or commercial skills are preferred but not essential.
- Be ambitious, energetic and enthusiastic to learn.
- Have great relationship building skills and confidence to speak to people at all levels.
- Be persuasive and willing to lead discussions.
- Have the entrepreneurial drive and passion to succeed.
- A strong academic record, with a degree qualification.
We look forward to receiving your application.