|Job Title:||Graduate Town Planner|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Hampshire - Portsmouth|
|Salary:||£20k - £26k per annum|
|Contact Name:||Laurence Ainley|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
My client are looking for a highly motivated Graduate Town Planner to join our team based in Portsmouth. They have an enviable reputation across the South East of England as one of the upcoming planning consultancies and will support you through your professional development.
To be considered you will have an MRTPI accredited degree and be prepared to work across their broad portfolio of residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects, learning the ropes and supporting the billing consultants initially.
- Assit with a number of commercial and private clients
- Learn to Advise Local Planning Authorities in all aspects of planning consultancy
- Work within a commercial environment to assist with the delivery of projects to clearly-defined budgets
- Carrying out a wide variety of research into all planning matters
- Assist with drafting of reports on a range of planning issues
- Relevant degree in Planning and MRTPI Qualified or on the pathway
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, and to present arguments both orally and in writing
- A sound knowledge of planning legislation and a commitment to excellence in all that you do
- Confident with a Professional outlook
- Be a team-player and have excellent communication skills
In return you will be offered a friendly and supportive team environment, excellent opportunities for development and a varied workload of projects to get involved in. A competitive salary is offered with a further benefits package.