|Job Title:||Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Dorset - Bournemouth|
|Salary:||£Competitive + OTE|
|Contact Name:||Lester Lockyer|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Based Near Bournemouth
Salary: Negotiable Basic with Commission structure based on personal delivery
- Are you driven by success?
- Have you got a competitive edge?
- Do you want to be directly rewarded for your talents and efforts?
Then a career at Allen & York could be for you
Allen & York, the leading international Sustainability Recruitment consultancy, are looking to recruit high-quality graduates who would like to build a successful long-term career.
We have been established over 20 years and are now seeing significant growth in our markets driven by the greater importance and recognition placed on "Green" issues by business, politics and consumers.
To take advantage of this we are now looking for ambitious graduates interested in the energy, built environment, safety or sustainability sectors to join our team in our stunning Head Quarters near Bournemouth.
For the right individual, who can demonstrate professionalism, dedication, tenacity, problem-solving skills and the drive to succeed; combined with an honest and ethical approach, the possibilities are endless and the scope for development and progression is unlimited!
You will be actively involved in candidate acquisition, management and headhunting to support the senior staff.
As your experience grows you will also be responsible for sourcing new clients and building influential relationships with companies who will come to rely on your professionalism and dedication.
- Identifying and contacting prospective candidates against exacting job specifications
- Manage relationships with high quality candidates
- Creation of attractive adverts and managing candidate response.
- Client business development and networking
- Vacancy specific project work.
- Interviewing, short listing and presenting candidates to clients.
At Allen & York our approach is to provide in-depth training and to encourage the development of necessary skills to become a leading recruiter in your field - Our mission is to provide a world class service to our clients and candidates.
Each Trainee Recruitment Consultant will receive in-depth training in the relevant sector. This will take the form of 'on the job' one-on-one tuition with a designated mentor plus sessions with other experienced members of the firm.
Key Experience Attributes Required:
- Previous recruitment and sales skills are preferred but not essential.
- Be ambitious, energetic and enthusiastic to learn.
- Have great relationship building skills and confidence to speak to people at all levels.
- Be persuasive and lead discussions.
- Have the entrepreneurial drive and passion to succeed.
- A strong academic record, with a degree qualification.
We look forward to receiving your application.