Graduate Urban Designer
Our client is a leading global architecture consultancy that are looking for an energetic, motivated and talented individual to join their growing masterplanning and urban design team in their Surrey office. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is looking for an innovative, exciting and friendly environment to continue their personal growth.
If you possess the following qualities, please get in touch:
- A passion for urban design and a strong design flair
- An interest in masterplanning new communities in the UK
- An urban design qualification
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, CAD and Sketch Up
- Good hand drawing skills
- Good communication skills and report writing ability
- Good organisation skills and pro-active, friendly demeanour
Think you have what it takes?
Please get in touch with me as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail. I am available at any time to have an informal and very confidential chat:
Tom Collins - Planning & Built Environment Recruitment Consultant
01202 888 986