Our client is a new independent power company who have a pipeline of projects within the gas peaking and energy storage sector around the UK.
They need someone to lead their connections with the DNO's on multiple gas and power projects UK wide.
It's a new and exciting company with funding and well known individuals investing in this dynamic and focused venture.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Managing a large portfolio of grid connections for gas powered generation and battery storage projects as part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial team within an exciting start-up company.
- Ability to drive the optimum value for grid connections on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment using a combination of innovative thinking, using a challenge focused mind-set, and a tenacious approach.
- Involvement in all stages of a project lifecycle including early studies, feasibility, application process, delivery and operation.
- Management/supervision of both contestable and non-contestable works.
- Several years working with or for DNOs/ICPs and knowledge of distributed generation heat maps or similar experience would be a real advantage.
- Good technical and policy knowledge of distribution grid connections would also be beneficial
We look forward to receiving your application.