Allen & York are pleased to be working with a market leading manufacturing business who are seeking to appoint a Health and Safety Manager to work with them on a global basis. Safety is of great importance to this organisation and they are seeking to make continuous improvements across compliance, auditing and behaviours.
The main responsibility of this role is to manage compliance across global sites whilst also developing a behavioural change programme. If you are interested in multi-faceted global opportunity, then please read below.
- Awareness of global legislation and communicating this throughout the business
- Undertaking global audits to a high standard
- Undertaking incident investigations
- Administration of the IMS
- Working with site manager and HS managers to ensure safe processes on site
- Day to day responsibility for H & S at the UK HQ
- Responsible for reporting to board level
- Facilitation and assistance with implementing the behavioural change programme
- Experience of global or multi site Health and Safety work
- Able to influence at site level and at group level
If this role is of interest, then please contact us on 01202 888986 or apply and we will contact you directly.